- Custom Bid has 3 security levels. The
SysAdmin who sets up reusable boilerplate and bidding procedure, employees who
prepare your bids, and the public - anyone who you point at a particular
- You can specify the look and feel so Custom
Bid looks like it's part of your website.
- Use online forms to add and edit bids
- Send email to a sales prospect with an embedded
link to the bid where they can accept your offer with a credit card.
- Manage bids with status of open, paid, expired,
on-hold, and closed.
- When a client accepts a bid, you get email
notifying you that you have money.
- Link your bid to any number of other online
documents, like your terms & conditions or vendor pictures, to support your
- Review a table list of all your online bids and the
status of each.
- Provide online receipts that can never be
- As a manager, you will have one place to see what
your employees are bidding, to forecast sales, and to delve into problems or
delays. And you can do this from home or the motel far from home.
- You need nothing but a browser and a valid merchant
credit card account. Your customers need nothing but a browser. We load nothing
on to your computer or your client's computer. Your clients have to do nothing
but fill out a charge authorization form online with only your firm's name on
- Everything depends on the merchant account number
you give us. We pass through the charge to that account number. To eliminate
any security concerns, we don't even keep a copy of the transaction. Most
Custom Bid account managers use Custom Bid to ring
up a sale to themselves on occasion to make sure the account number they
entered is correct.
Terms & Conditions
Custom Bid and the WebTeam tool suite
Copyright © 2002-2008 Bizware
Online Applications, Inc. All rights reserved.